Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Review

It's been a busy week--so busy that I am sorely tempted to not do the Friday Review...but since I'm halfway through the semester I thought I would at least give it a try.

Research

"Open Publishing" article is all but done, just doing the final preparations and plan to submit it for publication next week.

Distance

Finished an IRB and wrote another couple of pages on the paper due next week. Also had a great class on blended learning, which was eye-opening.

Open

Had a good week in spite of David being gone. We came together as a group and started getting our hands dirty in finding OERs. It was a lot harder than I thought. I can tell it's going to be a great project.

Assessment

I worked on three projects--finished the interpretative exercise, and now am focusing on writing a test and using item analysis to critique the test.

Stats and Research

We've moved into correlation and regression. This is an area that I don't know as well, so I'm having to put in extra effort. I downloaded some stats lectures from iTunes to beef up my brain while I travel to Ogden for a best of EFY tomorrow.

No comments: